Bacon Wrapped Maine Lobster Bites Recipe
Recipe by: lobsterfrommaine.com
This yummy appetizer recipe will wow your guests for any event or gathering. What goes together better than lobster and bacon? We are still waiting to find out! Try this very simple but tasty recipe out for yourself.
- 1-pound cooked lobster tail meat
- 8–10 uncooked bacon slices cut in half
- 3 scallions
- Maple syrup
- Preheat the broiler to high.
- Remove lobster meat from the shells. Chop into 16-20 large pieces.
- Cut the green side of the scallions into small pieces and pair with a bite of lobster.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each bite and secure using a toothpick. Continue skewering your bacon bites, leaving space between the bacon and lobster to allow the bacon to cook all around.
- Broil for 6 minutes or until bacon begins to crisp, turning once.
- Remove from oven and arrange on platter.
- Drizzle with lemon and maple syrup. Serve.